Friday, September 12, 2008

Award Season


Wondering what this screenshot is doing here? Well..this is the reason why I have been away from the blogging world for such a long time. Some days back my company got insane and decided to block access to the Internet to the employees noting primarily that some people read blogs during work hours. So, now when I open a web page, this page loads faster than the google home page. As if eager to tell me “beta bahot blog padha karte the na, company ki bandwidth ki watt laga rakhi hai. Ab bhugto.”

So mere pyaare bloggers, now that you know the reason for my inconspicuous absence from the blogger’s park, please forgive me.

While my company decided to block my access to the Internet in recognition to my devotion to blogging, somebody in the blogger’s world decided to award me the coveted "I love your blog" citation. When I got to know I have got this award, I rubbed me eyes twice. Sneha has chosen me for the coveted prize? I didn’t know if somebody liked my blog too. I felt like a kiterunner who caught hold of the coveted kite that was swaying right and left in the sky and slowly but surely tumbling down the earth and was being chased by several others. It's the joy you get when you get hold of the kite and run away with it brandishing your prize.
But hey..Shena, thanks a ton buddy! That recognition kind of motivates me to continue writing more. And yeah, for sure I’ll follow the rules that this chain of love has.

And here goes rule no. 1: The winner can put the logo on their blog.
For sure I have done that..why would not I :))
Rule no. 2: Link the person you received your award from
Oh..i followed this rule without saying..Done this so much earlier :))
Rule no. 3: Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Rule no. 4: Put links of those blogs on yours.
Rule no. 5: Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
This sure is a nice way to tell my favorite bloggers how much I love to read their blogs. So here goes the roll of honour...

Abhinav: I think this guy should charge entertainment tax from his readers. He is such a funny guy. He can make you laugh like hell. His sense of humour is awesome and infectious. Hats off to Abhinav!!
Priya Aiyer: If I remember clearly, she is the first blogger I found. And she is so creative. Very different from the usual. And writes really good.

Adeic: She is one blogger who writes amazingly good. Very emotional, she is passionately in love with LOVE. I think she can give tough competition to Nicholas Sparks if she were to write a romantic novel.

The Mask: Mr. Mask can weave cool stories and without even blinking. I really admire the way he writes. And enjoy the pleasant surprises he brings into his stories.

Sneha: Even though you have been already awarded by Harshita, I guess you won’t mind if I also do the same for you. Coz I think you write pretty cool! And I love to come back again and again on your blog.

Sayesha: Sayesha on the Rocks simply rocks!! Bartender bhai is absolutely hilarious. And can make you roll over the floor laughing with her posts. Visit her bar and you are sure to go talli over her. Talli..main talli..main talli ho gayi..oops ho gaya :-))

Sunshine: She speaks her mind even when the subject doesn't require so. :)) Just kidding...I just want to say that she is one of the bloggers who presents a fresh perspective to any subject that she writes on. Sunshine is one of my fav bloggers.

Compulsive Confessor: I got addicted to her blog when one of my friends, Daljeet, recommended it to me. Miss compulsive confessor is a pretty famous blogger and has recently released her first novel called "You are Here". Though I am yet to read it, I can safely bet it would be as good as any of her blogposts. I am just itching to get hold of the book.

11 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Shukriya !!!
I am honored.:)

Priya Iyer said...

thanks a lot! :) i m honoured..

Me said...

Congratulations!! You deserve the award :)

agcreatives said...

thanks so much Krishna very unexpected :)

Anonymous said...

ooops sorry about the first comment you might get confuse I forgot I've log in to my blogspot hence the one that appear is my name on blogspot...but that's actually my nick...I'm really honoured for the award you gave on my wordpress account...

Krishna said...

@ Sneha, Priya, Adeic, and Sunshine: You are Welcome!! :-)


@ Harshita - Thanks a ton! :)

sunshine said...

Hey, thanks for the award, initially I thought it was me, but I see a different sunshine on the ocmment space here. Confusion?

Harish said...

Thanks a lot man. :)

Really honored.

Sayesha said...

Thank you. :D

Jaimala said...

Oye..Mr. Blogger...ek saal hone ko aaya..koi post hi daal de if you plan to come out of ur so-called writer's block...life mein new passion (photography) milte hi apne puraane saathi (blog) ko bhool gaya..jisne puraane dino mein tera saath diya..how selfish u r..ur blog doesn't like u anymore...

Krishna said...

Hey JAM, here I am...oops ye to rhyme ho gaya. :)
So am back. Ye blogger apne saathi ko bhoola nahi hai re. Abhi to bahot kuch kehna sunna baaki hai. Keep urself tuned in. :)