Saturday, November 17, 2007

Anything for u ma'm

Hi! It's been a long time since i did anything worthwhile...i mean, with my blog. So here i am...back without a bang. Actually, after a long time i read a gud novel, which again forced my to write something abt it. A book recommended by a wonderful reviewer..only she doesn't realise. The book i m referring to is...Anything for u ma'm by Tushar Raheja. Cool, lovely, emotional, and most of all, a hilarious, funny account of a guy's luv for his gal. This one's a must read for all those who have fallen in luv. I m not going to talk much abt this book 'coz it ll spoil the charm..read it n ya ll know y i liked it so much.
Another book that i just finished reading was Joker in the Pack. I picked up thinking it wud be smthing similar to Anything for u ma'm. but it turned out to be a very boring account of an IIM guy's life at IIMs. Nothing worth mentioning, except it cost me double the amt that i paid for Anything for you ma'm. :(
And in turn gave me less than half the entertainment that i got from reading Anything.... :(

7 comments:

Jaimala said...

Nopes..u'r wrong..! That wonderful reviewer is very well aware of her reviewing skills and really pround of that ;) :P :)

Anonymous said...

so u r back..hunh? and that too wid a bang....gr8 to see u writing somethng again....checked yur blog a little while and u were still stuck on ur one-night stand...:P

read only this review..deliverable hai aaj...free hoke aur entries padhungi....btw, where did u get the book? send it to me..:P:)

howz life?

Krishna said...

@Deejay

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yeah.. the blogger had a writer's block and forced himself to come out of the hibernation.

The book? i hd to purchase yaar. That wonderful reviewer din't bother to lend me. ;)

Krishna said...

@JAM

Ya ya..i know that wonderful reviewer is definitely aware of her reviewing skills. But, what abt your grammatical skills Ma'm..."U r really prou'n'd of your skills." ROFL :P

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Me said...

Hmm... I need to grab this book anytime soon :)

Long time I have read you...was 'me' the one missing on the action or were you out of action??

Anonymous said...

zero produced salem hexal struggle stovepipe fontbr trashcan catalogue knobel churlish
servimundos melifermuly