Monday, November 26, 2007

Cloud No. 9


Someone just experienced something special. Let's see if you can guess what I m talking about...Read on...


Over the moon,
Above the sky;
My honeybunch, sugarplum butterfly;
She got the tickets,
For a match of cricket;
Stars in her eyes,
She went to watch him live;
Over the moon,
Above the sky,
My cuppycake, gumdrop sweety pie;
Her eyes aglow,
Waiting for the little master,
To bat in full flow;
Prayers on her lips, she kept waiting,
For him to appear,
But God wasn’t listening to her prayer,
Hey God! You’re my friend na..
I wanna see him badly enough;
Let’s do a deal.
I will get you a delicious chocolate truffle;
Choc. Truffle? Yummmmiiiieee!!
God was delighted
Here baby, here…
Here he comes;
Out came Sachin,
And she went up standing on her feet,
Cheering for her hero;
Over the moon,
Above the sky,
My honeybunch, sugarplum butterfly;
Feeling like the red wine,
She was on cloud no. 9
;)

4 comments:

Jaimala said...

Ummm..lemme guess....aree guess kya..i know yeh to mere baare mein hi baat ho rahi hai :) Wow..am so lucky..to have a post dedicated to me in MR. KRISHNA's blog :) am really on cloud no. 9 :)
Hey..maine to tujhe match ki baatein bata kar itna pakaya tha kya..? or was I so expressive in sharing my match watching experience with you..? coz you've so very well and beautifully translated my feelings for MY SACH into words :)
Yes..I had stars in my eyes coz it was my first time..u c :) and prayers were also goin on..coz i cudnt believe my luck tht I was actualy watching Sachin on the field. It was indeed a great and one of the happiest days of my life. And here I take this opportunity to thank you once again for giving me the tickets of the match..else I wud hv missed this chance (perhaps the last chance..) of experiencing this awesome feeling of watching my SACH for real. Aree main to yahan bhi phir se start ho gayi..kya karun..can't control..Sachin ke liye mere emotions umad umad ke bahar nikal aate hain :)
Thanks for translating those emotions into words :)

Anonymous said...

i see the blog i see the comment,
but who's the second person that you sent,

the tickets you gave were two in number,
u didnt write about the second person - why do you slumber,

so here's a comment from the second guy,
who's here to thank you and say hi,

things about jam and sach are quite true,
but dont elude me - i am his fan too,

even i was there to watch the master,
time went by and i wanted to see him faster,

plenty of boredom to see dravid cut,
then came the news, Jaffer, Caught Salman Butt,

then he came, with his foot on ground,
oh man...in happiness i drown!

it was a wonderful day for me as well...thank u man, and, jam!

Krishna said...

@JAM,

thanku, thanku!
~takes a bow~

Hey God's handwriting! Thanks for your beautiful comment. The comment itself is so gud that it is worth of being a blog post. Wot say? Should i make it a post in my blog? Do tell me..
Well...not only this post, a part of you is sprinkled here and there in every post of this blog. Read between the lines Ma'm. ;) Even the blog's name is inspired by you. Don't you remember?
And do you think sayin' a mere thanks would do?

Krishna said...

@Anon,

Thanks mate! ...for visiting my blog. Keep coming back.