Monday, May 28, 2007

Stars Shinedown!




IT's thirty minutes past midnight. And I hv been sitting here on the parapet of my terrace for an hour or so. Doing nothing, thinking nothing, just wandering aimlessly. My mind's creating bubble thoughts that diffuse as fast as they pop out. The stars are shining and twinkling as if they are happy to see me. For a moment, it seems they are moving. Am I in a trance? Seconds later I realize, it's not the stars, it's the after-shower clouds - yep! as i like to call them - that are taking their own course after soaking the earth whole evening. I m luvin this after-shower cool breeze. It's caressing my cheeks, as if wanting to tell me that it luvs me n wants me to stay here thruout the night. N i 2 m not able to resist the crispness in the air. It's so calm out here. I m feeling lighter than a leaf. I can see the world around me sleeping, except a few lights are still open in some distant corners.




Hey! wats this? just wen i thot the night sky is getting clearer, the clouds hv again started playin hide n seek. Are they coming back? Will it rain again? Luks like i ll hv to go back to my room. I think, sumthing when given in plenty, spoils its charm. Don't u think so? If it rains again, it might spoil the beautiful weather that was created after the first rain. Neways, the cool breeze that is still blowing, is enticing enuf to force me to stay here for a few more mins. The night sky 2 is beautiful. I feel lik reaching 4 the stars. I want to touch them, feel them, see each one of them closely. i know it sounds childish, but i want to go back in time n be a child again :). I hv been fascinated by all things universe - stars, constellations, planets - since i first read abt them in std X. Since then, it's been 1 of my dreams to buy a big telescope n see wats happening inside those beautiful little..err big, i guess bigger than big..creatures up there in the milky way.




It's one now..n it's getting late. I think i shd get back to my room. Subah uthna bhi to hai. But the pleasant weather, specially this breeze is holding my hand, as if forcing me 2 stay here. I tell her it's 2 late..lemme go...But, she wont budge..Like an innocent child, she wont listen to me. Umm....i guess i'll hv to submit to her 4 a few more mins. Let's see 4 how long... :-)








sweet dreams!!




4 comments:

Jaimala said...

Mr. K2G, don't u think it wud hv been better if u'd mentioned ur name also in ur blog? tera blog hai..kam se kam ek baar to apna naam likh hi deta..K2G to aisa lag raha hai as if K3G mein se ek minus kar diya ho.
Anyways...aur kya likhun samajh mein hi nahin aa raha...coz jitna likhun utna hi kam hai..and u can't NOT AGREE wid me on this...right? after all these are ur own words..and i value them :-)

-JAM

Mili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mili said...

Krishna - oops! here i reveal the secret of the first K of "K2G"...Rest can be easily guessed people...Krishna I hope you are not going to kill me for this :)...I totally agree with each and every word of appreciation you have written for the story "The message in a Bottle" Its truly one of the most beautiful love stories ever created. One that not only touches ur heart but pierces right through ur soul....And this is for all those people who wish to know about Mr. K2G....He is one of those good and simple creatures who can't think of harming anyone in this world..Ever ready to help...ready to greet you with a smile...and yes, no amount of legpulling by our team can take away that smile and replace it with a frown...Hey friend! all the best in whatever u do in life...and wish u too get a message in a bottle someday! Keep smiling, the way u do always!

Chief said...

Pura mamu hai tu yaar! kam se kam apna naam to likh deta, I was really confused who the hell is this guy who has chosen to unbecome a guy -:)
I agree with Mili, that no amount of legpulling by anyone or by everyone can take away the smile from your face and replace it with a frown...infact your smile is your asset..complementing your 'murariness'...so better maintain, preserve, and nourish it...